Someday We'll Know...
till then, lets enjoy the ride together =)

Whee, i like Galaxie =)

By Yeang.Yang.Young
One thing i look forward to every new year is Galaxie Magazine's new years poster issue =)
i get it every year.

its a wonder that an issue that thick an filled with posters is only RM3,
i mean one colour photostat of ONE A4 page will set you back RM2,
your annual class picture costs you RM4,
in comparison, this is like peanuts man =D


Galaxie 2008,
Its FILLED with posters of all my favourite stars, celebs and singers =)

in fact, the ONLY reason I buy Galaxie is the posters so that i can stick them all up in my room.

So, after 20 minutes of cutting, fiddling with the notorious glue tag and meticulously arranging the posters,
BEHOLD, my room(at least 2 walls lar)

Cool eh?

Whee, an last but not least, my
ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE poster of all,
Galaxie Of Stars

All the FAMOUS and HANDSOME(and pretty) CELEBRITIESreading Galaxie (the middle guy is my favourite celeb) =)
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Yen January 1, 2008 at 7:31 AM
    erm...your galaxy of stars thing is abit off. I see a weird looking stick person in the middle. Definately not star material :P

Something to say?