Someday We'll Know...
till then, lets enjoy the ride together =)

Mai Blog Nod Dead?!?

By Yeang.Yang.Young

rusty spelling aside, this is my first post in a LOOOOOOOOOONG while=)

quite frankly, i'm ashamed that i put off blogging for such a long time,
so if you're here,
THANKS fer caving in when i bug you to read my blog!!

:3*mwaks*C:


so, since my recent tragic, sad, disastrous loss of my favorite camera not too long ago
(feels like an eternity apart :'()
i kinda lost all semangat to blog...

oh well, turns out EMO-ing doesn't revive the dead(camera=/)emo wall wants his camera back =(

so anyway , as quoted from the ever inspirational spongebob squarepants,
"i'm ready, I'M READY!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

so, after being swamped by exams fer 2 weeks, what have learned, gained and benefited?

well, i tell you, i sure DONT feel any smarter... i kinda CRASHED AND BURNED during this exam season =(

i'll tell you, i got
  1. A new addiction for tv shows(HowIMetYourMother, TheSimpsons, OTH, TheOffice, Scrubs dan lain-lain-lain =D)
  2. A closet EMPTY of snacks
  3. A persistent urge to burn all my books
  4. Not enough sleep
  5. An EMO feeling coz i screwed my exams...(bye bye computer...)
  6. An empty tummy(right now, i'd settle for cookie CRUMBS)

oh well, it seems that this blog wont be seeing the light of day(again) soon enough... when my results come out...

but before then? i guess i get to blog away =)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?